Eligibility for a 10 Year Residence VISA without a sponsor.
Investors in public investments of at least AED 10 million
- The investment may take many forms such as:
- A deposit of at least AED 10 million in an investment fund inside the country
- Establishing a company in the UAE with a capital of not less than AED 10 million
- Partnering in an existing or a new company with a share value of not less than AED10 million
- Having a total investment of not less than AED 10 million in all areas mentioned, on condition that the investment in sectors other than real estate is not less than 60% of the total investment.
- Granting a visa is subject to the following conditions:
- The amount invested must not be loaned.
- The investment should be retained for at least three years.
- There should be a financial solvency up to AED 10 million.
Visa can be extended to include business partners, on the condition that each partner contributes AED 10 million. The long-term visa could include the spouse and children, as well as one executive director and one advisor. Investors from abroad may apply for a multiple-entry permit for a six-month period.
Persons with specialized talents
This includes specialized talents and researchers in the fields of science and knowledge such as doctors, specialists, scientists, inventors, as well as creative individuals in the field of culture and art. The visa advantage extends to the spouse and children. All categories are required to have a valid employment contract in a specialized field of a priority in the UAE.
Conditions Granting a visa is subject to the following conditions:
- Scientists must be accredited by Emirates Scientists Council or holders of the Mohammed Bin Rashid Medal for Scientific Excellence.
- Creative individuals in culture and art must be accredited by Ministry of Culture and Knowledge Development.
- Inventors must obtain a patent of value, which adds to the UAE’s economy. Patents must be approved by Ministry of Economy.
- Exceptional talents must be documented by patents or a scientific research published in a world-class journal.
- Executives must be owners of a leading and internationally recognized company or holders of a high academic achievement and position.
Doctors and specialists must meet at least two of the following conditions:
- A Ph. D. degree from one of the top 500 universities in the world (refer to ICA for information)
- An award or certificates of appreciation in the field of the applicant’s work
- Contribution to a major scientific research in the respective field of work
- Published articles or scientific books in distinguished publications in the respective field of work
- Membership in an organisation related to the field
- A Ph. D. degree, in addition to 10-year professional experience in his field
- Specialisation in areas of priority to the UAE.
With the implementation of the new law in granting a 10-year residency visa, the purpose of the government is to attract new investors and foreigners while retaining expats in the UAE region. Currently, the 100% ownership of companies will be limited to businesses being established in the Free Zone. The long-term 10-year visa is aimed at entrepreneurs, investors and specialists working in fields such as research, medicine and science.
Foreigners, young professionals and business owners seeking a 10-year residence visa will require first-hand experience in the investor visa process from start to finish. There are many documents required for the purpose of submission, and unless you have the proper local knowledge or liaison with the local authorities and government branches it is unlikely that you can quicken the process or sort it out on your own. This is where we step in and take over. We are leading investment advisory and consultancy service in Dubai providing comprehensive visa solutions and effective assistance to process an investor’s visa quickly and efficiently. We want to make your money work for you so that you can enjoy growth and success that Dubai has to offer.
It is a new system that lets foreigners and investors enjoy long-term benefits that come with acquiring a 10-year residence visa. The visa solutions enable foreigners, students and young professionals to live, study and work in the UAE minus the requirement of a national sponsor, and for businesses with 100% ownership on Dubai mainland. Once the visa is issued for 10 years, it will be automatically renewed.
If you are an outstanding student, you will also be eligible for this long-term visa. The government is looking for ways to encourage and attract young potential to settle in the region following the completion of their studies. The criteria for students to acquire this visa is as follows, • 95% in school • Grade point average of 3.75 from a university in the UAE or overseas will qualify students for a 5-year visa, which also includes their family Investors who are eligible for a 10-year visa must comply with the requirements based on the size of their investment. Under the investor’s visa, the spouse, children, an executive director and adviser will be eligible to live, work and study in the UAE. Entrepreneurs, on the other hand, must boast of AED 500,000 of an accredited business upon which they will receive a 5-year residency visa that can be later upgraded to 10 years. The entrepreneur’s visa is similar and allows the spouse, children, business partners and 3 executive directors to enter the country.
The visa also aims to attract the best educationalists around the world such as researchers, inventors, doctors and scientists who upon eligibility of the 10-year visa can include their spouse and children. There is good news in all of this for retiring or retired expats residing in the UAE. If you meet certain eligibility, you can acquire a 5-year residence visa and stay on longer in the region.